You are here
The Baltic Vein Clinic
The Baltic Vein Clinic (BVC) of Health Centre 4 is the largest and most experienced health care establishment in Latvia and the Baltic States, offering worldwide- recognised treatment methods and their combinations to achieve the best results.
- Accurate duplex ultrasound for veins with the latest Premium class ultrasound equipment
- Computer tomographic phlebography
- Other laboratory, visual and functional diagnostic methods
- Laser surgery
- Radio frequency surgery
- Steam microimpulse surgery
- Vein closure using cyanoacrylate adhesive
- Sclerotherapy (using foam)
Treatment of cosmetic defects— closing of micro blood capillaries on the face and legs:
- Transcutaneous laser therapy
- Sclerotherapy (using the fluid technique),
as well as removal of facial pigmentation caused by venous insufficiency.
BVC is ISO certified in accordance with the ISO standard 9001:2008, and the clinic has contracts with five foreign health insurance companies. We offer Western quality for Eastern European prices!