DaugavpilsMark Rothko Art centre offers:
- Mark Rothko original pieces and reproductions
- digital exposition on the artist’s life and creative works
- video hall and Rothko Silent Room
- cultural and historical expositions
- variable exhibitions of works by Latvian, European and world-known artists
Cafe“Arsenal” is open to provide for great state of mind and delicious meals (locating inside the building, will accommodate up to 60 visitors).
Artists from all around the world will be able to stay at any of 14 residencies, made especially for living and working.
Conference rooms are ready for seminars and discussions.
Guided tour in Rothko sector – 45 min, entire center -90 min.