You are here
Luznava Manor and park
Art Nouveau gem of Latgale. It was built in the early 20th century as a place for art and music. Over the decades it experienced historic change, becoming a school, military headquarters, then school again, parish administration and library. At last in 2015 - reborn anew to inspire and become a true home for MUSE.
Luznava manor and the park offering:
- The manor house, permanent and temporary exhibitions, park and chapel guided group or individual tours;
- Concerts for all tastes, shows, exhibitions;
- Ideal space for creative workshops, educational activities, master classes;
- Spaces available to rent for seminars, conferences, lavish banquets, receptions and other occasions;
- Various catering and coffee break options available;
- Red Hall is perfect for wedding ceremonies and other family celebrations;
- Rent one of the manor rooms or pick a peaceful spot in the park for an elegant photo shoot;
- Experience the taste of soup freshly made on a campfire in the park;
- Assistance with planning the accommodation arrangements in the local area.