You are here
With its carelessness, sea rustles and tastefully developed environment, the charming Pāvilosta allures. Latvian windsurfing paradise with a breath of history and modern leisure facilities.
Pāvilosta from a typical fishing harbor has become a stop for yachts, speedboats and boats, but holidaymakers and fans of water sports have become a significant part of the town's identity alongside fishermen.
Charming wooden houses from the 19th century take place in between modern mansions in Pāvilosta. A protected architecture monument is the former Pāvilosta’s Pilothouse with a boat stop and the pavement of the banks of the River Saka.
Pāvilosta offers various leisure activities:
- For water sports lovers — windsurfing, kiting, stand-up paddling;
- For seekers of unusual senses — a boat ride;
- For gourmets — smoking and tasting fish;
- For the active ones — specially designed cycling routes;
- For the indolent ones — sunbathing on the white sand beach.