Ungurmuiža's buildings and park are an architectural monument of national importance. They is situated in the Gauja National Park and wonderful landscapes and protected sites of nature are found in its vicinity: ancient trees, caves and cliffs, lakes and castle mounds. This is the only manor house from this period in Latvia which has been preserved up to the present.
The interior paintings are surprisingly well-preserved. Visitors can enjoy the special atmosphere of the manor house by taking a walk in the park beneath the huge oak-trees or enjoying tea in the Tea House. Ungurmuiža manor house offers:
- A guided tour of Ungurmuiža manor house in Latvian or in a foreign language;
- Premises for seminars and festivities
- Double room accommodation;
- Meals for tourist groups;
- Afternoon tea on Sundays.