The secret of the refined and innovative recepies from restaurant Granāts is hidden in the combination of centuries-old traditions of eastern cuisine and classical European dishes, what satisfies gastronomic taste of the each our guest. For customer convenience we can organize a banquet in restaurant Granāts, offer offside catering services or deliver any dishes from our menu to your place. We appreciate each client, each comment and opinion.
- Address:Viestura iela 31, Jūrmala, Bulduri, LV-2010
- Phone:+371 67300000
- Languages spoken:
- Payment methods:
- Bank transfer
- Credit/debit card
- Access for disabled people
- WiFi Internet
- Summer terrace
- Working hours:09:00 - 22:00
- travelling to and from Latvia;
- town plan and area map in Rezekne town and Rezekne district, Vilani district, Latgale, Latvia;
- public transportation schedules in Rezekne town and Rezekne district, Vilani district, Latgele;
- nature, cultural, historical and other sightseeing objects in Rezekne town and Rezekne district, Vilani district, Latgale, Latvia;
- accommodation, catering, travel and other services in Rezekne town and Rezekne district, Vilani district, Latgale, Latvia;
- entertainment opportunities and businesses providing theses services in the town and Rezekne district, Vilani district, Latgale, Latvia;
Tourism Information Centre performs:
- monthly updates of Internet portals www.latgale.lv; www.rezeknesnovads.lv and other.
- placement of materials in stands;
- preparation of printed matter (booklets, maps, brochures etc.);
- preparation for Balttour exhibitions;
- inspection of objects in Rezekne and Vilani districts;
Tuesday, Wednesday 10:00 – 18:00, Thursday, Friday 10:00 – 19:00, Saturday 10:00 – 16:00
The main concept is fresh products from the gourmet markets of Germany and France. Open kitchen, meals prepared on the open fire.
In restaurant "Aquaris" while looking at one of biggest aquariums in Latvia, you can rest and relax, forget about your everyday concerns.For every banquet and group of tourists here are made individual menu and every guest will feel comfortable.
The trail runs through the centre of an old settlement, Ozolmuiža, a place located on the edge of the ancient Baltic glacial lake and therefore notable from a geological aspect. Now this is the brink of the Tukums Uplands. Visitors are welcome to walk the paths of animals and birds, and view wild cattle, sheep and goats, rabbits, ostrich, pheasants, geese, chicken, and other creatures. Children will love the colourful carrousels. A guest house will accommodate celebrations and gatherings.