The Microsurgery center is one of the leading and largest centers of plastic surgery in the Baltic countries. The Microsurgery center provides services of high quality and evidence based medicine, allowing for the best treatment results with maximum patient safety. The plastic surgery clinic of the Microsurgery center specializes in esthetic (cosmetic) surgery. Here the globally most popular plastic surgeries for the face, breasts and body are offered to patients. The hand surgery clinic of the Microsurgery center has a wide range of planned medical services for patients with hand diseases. Reconstructive Microsurgery clinic performs peripheral nerve reconstructions, breast reconstructions, bone and soft tissue defects reconstructions. Due to its qualified professionals and high safety standards, the Microsurgery center has become a well known and respectable medicine center not only in Latvia, but also in Europe and worldwide.
- Address:Hipokrāta iela 2, Rīga, LV-1038
- Phone:+371 67042642
- Languages spoken:
Tourist Paths Include the Following Objects:
· Varakļāni Municipality Museum , wall paintings from the 18th century, interior design, Jadviga Family Vault Ruins, plantations and stands of driveways and trees, Kažava River, little bridges, Love Stone (Mīlestības akmens), memorial of Vincenzo Mazzotti, open-air stage, memorial site of the dog of Count M. Borch, stone gates, stone masonry fence, Israeli cemetery, St. Victor's Chapel, Varakļāni Roman Catholic Parish Church, Warriors’ Cemetery, Varakļāni Evangelical Lutheran Church with a sightseeing tower, division of Lutheran parish cemetery – ensemble „White Swan Goes to Heaven” („Baltais gulbis dodas debesīs”), the pathway of life of the poet Marta Bārbale.
· Objects included in the route: Varakļāni Palace (without entering), Lielstrodi Village (by driving), monument for the Bishop P. Strods, Strodi Cemetery, farmstead Z/S Trešdaļnieki, monument for fights for freedom in Mežastrodi, White School, monument plate by the primary school of Murmastiene dedicated to locals deceased in different wars and with different fates, Murmastiene Primary School, Skalbjudambji – native house of the poet Marta Bārbale, Murmastiene Crucifix House, Caunes Cemetery (according to the wishes of visitors).
· In the end visiting the recreation centre Raibais asaris in Silakrogs and the Membership Club of Huntsmen Murmastiene is offered to the tourists.
Historical Road to Stirniene:
· Objects included in the excursion route: Sila Cemetery, Silakorgs, Stirniene Manor, Stirniene St. Laura Roman Catholic Church, memorial of the Bishop Boļeslavs Sloskāns.
· In the end visiting the memorial stone for the persons deported to Siberia by Stirniene Railway Station and the recreation centre Raibais asaris in Silakrogs is offered to the tourists.
Information about tourism objects, sightseeing, recreation opportunities, places where to stay, catering institutions and other tourism offers in Varakļāni Municipality, Vidzeme and Latgale.
During winter season: 01.10.2011. – 01.06.2012.
Tuesdays – Saturdays 09:00 – 16:00
Closed: Sunday, Monday and other holidays
- information about tourism and recreation opportunities in Limbaži and in vicinity, Vidzeme and in the entire Latvia; information about Lithuania and Estonia;
- information about places where to stay and booking;
- information and practical assistance in organisation of work and leisure activities;
- drawing up routes for individual travellers and groups in Limbaži Municipality, in Latvia and in other Baltic States;
- information materials, maps, guides, brochures, souvenirs;
- opportunity to purchase trips of Impro Ceļojumi LLC;
- consultations about most different tourism issues;
- free access to Internet and Wi-Fi.
Ērgļi parish is located in NW region of Madona District. Its neighbouring parishes are Mazozoli parish of Ogre district, Kaive parish of Cēsis district and Jumurda, Sausnēja and Vestiena parishes of Madona district. The territory of the parish covers 13’138.5 ha, i.e., 36% of it is land used for agriculture (consisting of 55% of arable land, 11% of meadows and 34% of pastures), 52% - forests, 1% - marsh, 2% - land covered with roads, 2% - land under waters, 2% - courtyards, 5% - other land.
The secret of the vital capacity of Ērgļi Municipality is the combination of unique and beautiful natural landscapes and wonderful people. In the municipality’s hills and valleys we are addressed by the great spirits from past which have left us with rich cultural historic heritage and a special energetic field, which does not allow us to lapse in self-contentment and modesty.
The highest hillocks are Ūsiņa Hill (259 m above sea level) located in Kārzdaba vicinity rich with hillocks, Stradu Hill, Austra Hill, etc. Kuja River meanders from northeast to southeast (77 km).
Sūla River winds through the town centre. Tirza River flows north of the territory by the border of Gulbene District. Little Virāne (Mazais Virānes) Lake is at the border of Tirza Parish. Other largest lakes: Kārzdabas, Kaulačezers, Lūšu, Lielezers, Mucenieku. Marshes: Čonku Marsh, Velna Marsh, Sakņupītes Marsh. Approximately 43% of the territory (7’934 ha) is covered with forests. Protected nature objects: Cesvaine and grašu parks, Vaļģu velnakmens (devil’s stone), Spruktu Oak, Ozolkalna Oak, etc.
National Rehabilitation Centre "Vaivari" is the largest medical rehabilitation,health and social care, education and scientific research institution of a national significance in Latvia.
"Vaivari" provides in-patient medical rehabilitation services in 6 in-patient medical rehabilitation programmes. Within these programmes early multiprofessional rehabilitation services for patients with severe functioning restrictionsare performed and patient dynamic control is insured.
The Latvian - American Eye Center Ltd was the first private general eye clinic in the Baltic States to provide eye care for both adult and paediatric patients. We offer everything from regular eye examinations and vision check-ups with eyeglass prescription to advanced diagnostics and eye surgeries, including High Definition Vision correction. The clinic was established in 1993 by an American surgical ophthalmologist John J. McDermott, M.D. and follows the model of private eye clinics in the United States of America. The medical personnel is trained by American and European experts but the service is provided only by the best local staff – certified ophthalmologists, nurses and other support staff. American and other internationally recognized surgical technologies in ophthalmic care have been successfully brought to Latvia by our American colleagues back in the 1990-ies and have now become an integral part of how we provide healthcare. The clinic holds the Latvian State Medical Quality Certificate which carries the motto of the Latvian-American Eye Center: “Excellence in Medical Care and Education”.
On weekdays, KID* restaurants are open from 08:00, and Fridays and Saturtdays,we close only when the last quest leaves. This explains why we're a favorite of early risers, people on business lunches, families with children and, of course, late-night diners.
Open since 2008, KID* is the kind of restaurant that quidebooks tend to label as a "Great Find"- a place frequented by the locals, but where an out-of-town can get a feel for the city's atmosphere and undercurrents.
- Payment methods:
- Credit/debit card
- WiFi Internet
- Banquet service
- Summer terrace
- Playground for children
At the heart of our restaurant is a light salad bar-an open buffet of seasonal,locally-sourced produce and ingredients that never lack in diversity.
On weekdays, KID* restaurants are open from 08:00, and on Fridays and Saturtdays, we close only when the last quest leaves. This explains why we're a favorite of early risers,people on business lunches, families with children and, of course, late-night diners.
Open since 2008, KID* is the kind of restaurant that quidebooks tend to label as a "Great Find"-a place frequented by the locals, but where an out-of-town visitor can get a feel for the city's atmosphere and undercurrents.
The Jugla Clinic is a modern, high-tech outpatient health care centre, with two modern operation rooms, a walk-in clinic and a patient lounge.
The Jugla Clinic works in the fields of:
oVein treatment (laser surgery, radio frequency surgery, steam micro-impulse surgery)
oTreatment of cosmetic defects – closing of micro capillaries on the face and legs
· Diagnosis and removal of skin formations
· Diagnosis, treatment and prevention of all kinds of skin and nail diseases
· Cosmetic dermatology:
· Photorejuvenation — elimination of signs of skin aging, renewal of skin colour and elasticity, removal of fine lines.
· Plastic laser surgery for various scar tissue types using a Fraxel Co2 laser
The clinic is certified (ISO 9001:2008) and has contracts with five foreign health insurance companies.