You are here
Riga Tourism Information Centre Rātslaukums Q Latvia icon
Riga Tourism Information Centre was established on January 1st, 2002 as an institution of Riga City Council. The multifunctional Riga Tourist Information Centre is aimed at promoting the tourism coordination and development of Riga city and providing wholesome information on tourism opportunities in Riga.
Consultations in English, Russian and Latvian on leisure and tourist opportunities, guided tours, tourist routes, bus routes and public transportation in Riga and to other Latvian destinations. Information on the best hotels and reservation on-line.
Town Hall Square Tourist Information Centre (TIC) offers:
- LIVE RĪGA souvenirs gaining BalticMiles points (find the offer here);
- online accommodation booking;
- postcards, stamps and envelopes (there is a mailbox at the TIC);
- Riga Card, offering free museum entrance, as well as discounts up to 50% for bus tours and guided tours in Old Riga, as well as at hotels, restaurants, entertainment, car rental and other places;
- Riga public transport electronic ticket (E-TICKET);
- tickets to various events (BilesuServiss.lv);
- LuxExpress and SIMPLE international express coach tickets;
- various excursion tickets (guided tours, bus tours, etc.);
- guides, books, maps and public transport scheme;
- Rīgas Doms concert tickets;
- BalticTaxi coupons.