Tourist Paths Include the Following Objects:
· Varakļāni Municipality Museum , wall paintings from the 18th century, interior design, Jadviga Family Vault Ruins, plantations and stands of driveways and trees, Kažava River, little bridges, Love Stone (Mīlestības akmens), memorial of Vincenzo Mazzotti, open-air stage, memorial site of the dog of Count M. Borch, stone gates, stone masonry fence, Israeli cemetery, St. Victor's Chapel, Varakļāni Roman Catholic Parish Church, Warriors’ Cemetery, Varakļāni Evangelical Lutheran Church with a sightseeing tower, division of Lutheran parish cemetery – ensemble „White Swan Goes to Heaven” („Baltais gulbis dodas debesīs”), the pathway of life of the poet Marta Bārbale.
· Objects included in the route: Varakļāni Palace (without entering), Lielstrodi Village (by driving), monument for the Bishop P. Strods, Strodi Cemetery, farmstead Z/S Trešdaļnieki, monument for fights for freedom in Mežastrodi, White School, monument plate by the primary school of Murmastiene dedicated to locals deceased in different wars and with different fates, Murmastiene Primary School, Skalbjudambji – native house of the poet Marta Bārbale, Murmastiene Crucifix House, Caunes Cemetery (according to the wishes of visitors).
· In the end visiting the recreation centre Raibais asaris in Silakrogs and the Membership Club of Huntsmen Murmastiene is offered to the tourists.
Historical Road to Stirniene:
· Objects included in the excursion route: Sila Cemetery, Silakorgs, Stirniene Manor, Stirniene St. Laura Roman Catholic Church, memorial of the Bishop Boļeslavs Sloskāns.
· In the end visiting the memorial stone for the persons deported to Siberia by Stirniene Railway Station and the recreation centre Raibais asaris in Silakrogs is offered to the tourists.
Information about tourism objects, sightseeing, recreation opportunities, places where to stay, catering institutions and other tourism offers in Varakļāni Municipality, Vidzeme and Latgale.