You are here
RSU Nuclear Diagnostics Clinic
“RSU Nuclear Diagnostics Clinic” is the first and the most experienced medicine centre in Latvia providing a wide range of cancer diagnostics with PET/CT technology. PET/CT imaging allows the early diagnosis of cancer, detects any recurrent tumours determine if or where it has spread, helps to plan and monitor the treatment. PET/CT can distinguish between malignant and benign lesions and enables detection of metabolic changes in cancer cells before anatomical changes become visible.
This considerable advantage allows to identify tumours earlier and improve staging for certain cancers. Our Clinic has formed a stable team of highly qualified professionals with international educational and training background in the Nuclear Medicine.
OUR CLINIC OFFERS:
- 18F-FDG PET/CT – powerful imaging tool for the detection of various cancers
- 68Ga-PSMA-11 PET/CT – for imaging prostate cancer
- Second Opinion consultations
- Specialist consultation (oncologist, urologist)
- Our International Patient Services can assist you to obtain the necessary visas, book a hotel, meet you upon arrival, etc.