You are here
Luznava Manor and park
Lūznava Manor is art nouveau gem of Latgale. Different exhibitions are made collaborating with art centres, Rāzna National Park and others. You can see exhibitions, go on tours and rent rooms with historical aura.
Lūznava Manor offers:
- guided group or individual tours;
- concerts and shows for all tastes;
- creative workshops;
- educational activities and master classes;
- spaces available to rent for seminars, conferences.
Lūznava park offers:
- beautiful places for photoshoots;
- fresh soup making on a campfire;
- chapel visit;
- different species of roses, phlox and trees.
It was built in the early 20th century as a place for art and music. Over the decades it experienced historic change, becoming a school, military headquarters, then school again, parish administration and library.
At last in 2015 - reborn anew to inspire and become a true home for MUSE.