You are here
Here one can get acquainted with ancient bread baking traditions! An extensive range of recreation programs is offered.
- Tours of the bakery for adults and children.
- Bakers’ expeditions with the possibility to bake one’s own loaf of bread or a big pretzel.
- Special programs for newlyweds.
- Parties (for kids, hen parties).
- Recreation in the spirit of Latvian traditions with a folklore group.
- Team building events.
- Delicious meals after recreation.
- "Lāči" delicacies for sale.
How to get there:
Babīte district, Babīte parish, “Benūžu – Skauģi”, LV-2107
Tourism Object Services:
Guide service available
Seminars and conferences
Tourism Object Features:
Access for disabled people