You are here
Luge and Bobsleigh Track in Sigulda
Sigulda Bobsleigh and Luge Track was opened in 1986, and is one of the few tracks in the world that is accessible to both professional athletes and visitors.
The total length of the bobsleigh and luge Track is 1200 m, it features 16 curves, and allows for a maximum speed of 125 km/h. The track is suited for bobsleigh, luge, and skeleton competitions and training sessions. Both international and local competitions are held here every season.
All have the opportunity to chase adrenaline through the curves of the track while competitions are not taking place. An adventure is guaranteed!
Enjoy the following in Sigulda bobsleigh and luge track:
- speeding through the curves of the track in a soft bob during winter;
- chasing adrenaline in the summer bob – a bobsleigh on wheels;
- If you want to know what skeleton is, then try riding Varde (the Frog).
- Panoramic view of the old valley of the Gauja River, the town, and the bobsleigh track from the starting platform of the track;
- have a walk along the track, and explore the constructions of the track and its starting platform.