Ventspils Adventure Park offers exciting leisure opportunities. During summer, test your strength and agility on obstacle courses, in the water amusement park, wake-boarding, but in the winter, ski or snowboard on the slopes of Lemberga hūte Hill.
All-season toboggan track (Ventspils toboggan track is open to visitors if the wind speed does not exceed 18m/s!). All-season toboggan track, with a total length of 580m. During the descent, it is possible to develop a speed of 40 km/h.
Visit the adventure park and you will be greeted by:
- disc golf,
- rope track "Kaķa taka" / children's rope track "Lācēns",
- paintball fields,
- wake park,
- camera jumping track,
- crazy rotor,
- inflatable attraction "Jautrais namiņš",
- trampolines with and without rubbers,
- electric cars for children and bicycle cards for adults,
- well-maintained picnic areas.
Fans of winter sports and active recreation have the opportunity to play sports and relax on the ski hill "Lemberga hūte". In winter, the center offers:
- ski track for experts,
- ski run for beginners,
- snow park with springboards, slides and railings,
- snow park with springboards for beginners class,
- chamber jumping track,
- children's roller coaster sled track,
- equipment rental, maintenance point.
Take a trip on Mazbānītis
In summertime, you can come to the adventure park on Mazbānītis, a mini-locomotive running from Seaside Open Air Museum, seeing an exhibition of anchors in Seaside Park and historical train station buildings on the way.