Tarzāns Sigulda Adventure Park is the largest outdoor adventure park in the Baltics. Everyone who likes leisure activities will find something suitable from 100 different obstacles.
Tarzāns obstacle tracks
Tarzāns Obstacle Park consists of obstacles with different degrees of difficulty placed in trees up to 20 meters above the ground. It will be interesting both for children and adults. The most original obstacles are the world champion’s Martins Dukur’s skeleton, Olympic champion’s Maris Stromberg’s racing bicycle to ride on a rope at a height more than 10 meters and World and Olympic medalists brothers Šics sleigh. Romantics may enjoy the 1.5 km long Tyrolean rope runs, but Children's park is designed for children from 3 years of age.
Park also offers:
- Tarzan obstacle tracks;
- chair lift;
- catapult, where you can enjoy the acceleration and 20-meter flight in the sky;
- climbing wall;
- open-air pneumatic / paintball shooting ground;
- pedal go-karts and family velomobiles with a route map through Sigulda, as well as various.
Activities for kids:
- Tarzan children's obstacle par;
- tube sliding;
- children's driving school;
- kids excavator;
- bungee jumping trampolines;
- bouncy castle Dino Park;
- kids pedal go-karts.