The National Botanical Garden, whose area is 129 ha, is located in Salaspils and it is possible to:
· see the largest collection of plants in the Baltics and one of the largest arboretums in North-Eastern Europe;
· get to know the European importance of crucifers, mountain ash, spirea, low conifers, decorative apple trees, etc. plant collections;
· get ideas for supplementing your garden's assortment with new varieties of plants, both on a daily basis and during plant fairs organized by the National Botanical Garden;
· acquire knowledge of botany in nature both accompanied by a professional guide (request an excursion by phone 67944610 or e-mail [email protected]) and by walking through the garden with an audio guide (download the application "National Botanical Garden" for free on your phone Google Play/App Store website);
· supplement your personal photo archive with exclusive background photos and close-ups;
· enjoy various family activities - a playground for children, comfortable cycling paths, hiking trails, horse riding, picnic opportunities;
· rent a place for an event, starting from small and special events - weddings, birthday parties, picnics, ending with large-scale events - team building activities, sports games and company anniversaries!