You are here
Kurzeme fortress museum
The main exhibition of the museum predominantly tells about the events of World War II in Kurzeme in 1944 and 1945. Also available open-air exhibition.
What to see:
- exhibition of World War I and II military machinery – aircrafts, armoured personnel carriers, Soviet Army tanks;
- restored trenches and bunkers.;
- collection of Stone Age objects.
- adventure seekers can spend a night here;
- try your strenght in military hurdles;
- relax by the pond;
- have a picnic near fire.
Kandava district, Zante parish, Zente, Skolas iela 8a, LV-3134
Tourism Object Services:
Guide service available
Tourism Object Features: