You are here
Stalkers Rest Park
Special well maintained rest park is located in picturesque place on the bank of the Daugava River on the territory of Daugavas Loki Nature Park.
It is possible to organize a wide range of activities in the park.
- children’s playgrounds,
- outdoor grills,
- benches etc.
Several tourist groups can visit the park at the same time. There are unique objects in the rest park that are constructed as a fortress. Tourists will be given the opportunity to learn about interesting and mysterious history of the creation of the park.
Park visiting rules
- All events (weddings, banquets, guided tours, photo sessions) by permission of the administration only.
- The entrance to the park by car is not allowed.
- Walking through the park with the animals is not allowed.
- To leave garbage in the park is not allowed.
- Visiting the park during closed events is not allowed.
- Every visitor have to maintain the ticket until the end of a visit to the park.
- Administrative penalties for non-compliance!