Special well maintained rest park is located in picturesque place on the bank of the Daugava River on the territory of Daugavas Loki Nature Park.
It is possible to organize a wide range of activities in the park.
- children’s playgrounds,
- outdoor grills,
- benches etc.
Several tourist groups can visit the park at the same time. There are unique objects in the rest park that are constructed as a fortress. Tourists will be given the opportunity to learn about interesting and mysterious history of the creation of the park.
Park visiting rules
- All events (weddings, banquets, guided tours, photo sessions) by permission of the administration only.
- The entrance to the park by car is not allowed.
- Walking through the park with the animals is not allowed.
- To leave garbage in the park is not allowed.
- Visiting the park during closed events is not allowed.
- Every visitor have to maintain the ticket until the end of a visit to the park.
- Administrative penalties for non-compliance!