Tourism Department of Investment and Development Agency of Latvia (LIAA) is the national tourism board.
- develops marketing materials and campaigns to promote Latvia as a leisure travel and business tourism (MICE) destination;
- organizes familiarization trips (FAM trips) for event organizers, travel agencies and agents;
- organizes tours for media representatives and content creators/ influencers;
- represents Latvia in international trade missions and events;
- coordinates the state financial support mechanism for sports, culture and business tourism in Latvia (financing is available for companies and organizations registered in Latvia);
- conducts educational and networking events for the Latvian tourism industry.
Our main objectives:
- promote and support the development of tourism products and services in Latvia;
- to attract international attention and tourism to Latvia;
- strengthen the competitiveness of the Latvian tourism industry;
- to inspire people not only to visit Latvia, but to stay here longer to better understand the people, culture and place.