You are here
Laima Chocolate Museum
In Laima Chocolate Museum you can enjoy chocolate with all the senses – to see, to taste, to hear and to feel.
The museum offers:
- to taste the hot chocolate drink and to find out how the chocolate is made;
- to view chocolate ingredients and to find out the differences between chocolate types;
- to reveal the unheard-of facts and to enjoy a travel inside the chocolate world;
- to learn how to cook “Laima” sweets at home;
- to make your own chocolate bar and to take it with you;
- to apply for the chocolate workshop.
In the creative chocolate workshop it is possible to make and taste your own special chocolate candies.
You can take them with you, packed in a nice box.
Created with love, Laima's chocolate dates back to 1870 when the German businessman Theodore Rigert (Teodors Rigerts) founded his company in Riga and began to delight the people of Riga and Latvia with chocolate delicacies.