You are here
Livu Aquapark in Jūrmala, one of the largest wet amusement parks in northern Europe, is an exciting adventure and recreation facility for children, teens and adults alike.
Take a break and go for the adventure!
Livu Aquapark is divided into three areas, differing by function: active recreation, family recreation, and relaxing in the spa or sauna. Visitors can choose slides of various degrees of difficulty (and excitement), bathe in the pool, relax or enjoy delicious drinks at the floating bar and snacks at Zambezy bistro.
- Outdoor pool where you can enjoy an intensive swimming workout with counter-currents and underwater massage;
- Family slide for all ages;
- Kamikaze - a slide for the adventurous, starts at the height of a five-floor building;
- Water loop with a view of the sky all along its 45-meter course;
- Magic Three - slides where you can compete with your friends;
- Tornado – the only attraction of this kind in Europe;
- Exciting jumps in the 3.5 meters deep diving pool,
- Wave pool where you can experience a ‘real’ storm with 1.5 meter high waves;
- Water attraction pipes for faster or slower sliding;
- Wading pools for the smallest visitors.
Pep up your body with aquatic fitness, then:
At Livu Aquapark, you can warm yourself in four different saunas, as well as enjoy contrast treatments, water/ air jet massage, foot bath, salt room, infrared treatment and an oxygen bath.