You are here
Recreation complex "Rakši"
Recreation complex "Rakši" is located in an ancient valley of Gauja River and is the right place where to enjoy the beauty of Gauja National Park. Here you can look at exotic animals like camel, alpaca, llama and guanaco and feed them with special snacks.
- tours with gravity mobiles, quadricycles and snowmobiles;
- attractions for children;
- boat and raft rental;
- usage of sports fields is available for big events.
Organize events like:
- sports games;
- team building, adventure events;
- different anniversaries.
"Rakši" offers both development and implementation of traditional and non-traditional festivity programs.
In the area of 7 ha it is possible to organize recreational, sports and leisure events even for several hundred's of people.
Spend the night
Currently for lodging and events "Rakši" offers three nice log building guests houses that are equipped with everything that is necessary for a great recreation.
You will always be welcome:
- in a hot steamy bathhouse with real birch brushes;
- with made-up beds and kitchen zone with all the facilities you need;
- with karaoke equipment and other practical things.
For special gourmands resting spot offers a possibility to prepare on the grill a trout or sturgeon that has just been caught in a pond.
For the preschoolers (from 3 years of age) 1.42 €
Hiking – a walking tour around "Rakši" vicinity: small circle (30 min) 21.30 €; big circle (1h) 35.50 €. For the groups from school price upon agreement.
Recreation complex is located one hour drive from Riga and 2 km from the mountain skiing parks "Ozolkalns" and "Žagarkalns".