You are here
Ventspils Adventure Park
Ventspils Adventure Park offers exciting leisure opportunities. During summer, test your strength and agility on obstacle courses, in the water amusement park, wake-boarding, but in the winter, ski or snowboard on the slopes of Lemberga hūte Hill.
Standing on the park’s 58-meter-high hilltop is a sculpture of red deer made by artist Gļebs Panteļejevs. It is dedicated to the wild red deer population of Kurzeme.
In the good old summertime
Visit the adventure park and its attractions:
- Adventures on the rope course “Kaķa taka” (Cat’s Path) and children’s rope course “Lācēns” (Bear Cub);
- Rolling at the “Trakais rotors” (Crazy Rotor) attraction, sliding downhill on an inner-tube, riding a scooter or a skateboard;
- Bicycle rent and “Velotaka” cycling trail, a paintball course and orienteering grounds;
- Driving enjoyment for kids – a children’s driving school or a ride in a bumper car;
- Tarzan’s jump, catapult, trampoline with elastic bands and electric rodeo bulls;
- A ride in a bumper boat or a jump with a trampoline boat;
- A playhouse for smaller children (up to 7 years old) with climbing options (obstacles and stairs) a slide or ball in the pool;
- A wake-park on the southern slope of the Lemberga hūte Hill.
Here you can spend a great time with your friends at specially-designated picnic sites. You can rent a party tent to celebrate your birthday or any other occasion with your family or friends. Special discounts on attractions are offered to those celebrating a birthday or name-day in the park.
Fans of winter sports and active leisure can have fun at Lemberga hūte. In winter, the center offers:
- Slope for experienced skiers;
- Slope for beginners;
- Snow-park with trampolines, slides and rails;
- Snow-park with trampolines for beginners;
- Course for sliding with an inner-tube;
- Children’s hill;
- Luge track;
- Equipment rent and maintenance.
A service building with equipment rent and cafe is situated next to the hill.
Take a trip on Mazbānītis
In summertime, you can come to the adventure park on Mazbānītis, a mini-locomotive running from Seaside Open Air Museum, seeing an exhibition of anchors in Seaside Park and historical train station buildings on the way.