Ventspils Adventure Park offers exciting leisure opportunities. During summer, test your strength and agility on obstacle courses, in the water amusement park, wake-boarding, but in the winter, ski or snowboard on the slopes of Lemberga hūte Hill.
Visit the adventure park and you will be greeted by:
- disc golf,
- rope track "Kaķa taka" / children's rope track "Lācēns",
- paintball fields,
- wake park,
- camera jumping track,
- crazy rotor,
- inflatable attraction "Jautrais namiņš",
- trampolines with and without rubbers,
- electric cars for children and bicycle cards for adults,
- well-maintained picnic areas.
Fans of winter sports and active recreation have the opportunity to play sports and relax on the ski hill "Lemberga hūte". In winter, the center offers:
- ski track for experts,
- ski run for beginners,
- snow park with springboards, slides and railings,
- snow park with springboards for beginners class,
- chamber jumping track,
- children's roller coaster sled track,
- equipment rental, maintenance point.
Take a trip on Mazbānītis
In summertime, you can come to the adventure park on Mazbānītis, a mini-locomotive running from Seaside Open Air Museum, seeing an exhibition of anchors in Seaside Park and historical train station buildings on the way.
Location and sights nearby
Saules iela 141, Ventspils, Ventspils district