Museum ‘’Andrupene farmstead’’ – is a complex of 20th-century buildings. Here you can see a country house built 100 years ago, a barn, a black bath-house, a forge, various tools and household items.
- tasting of Latgalian culinary heritage dishes;
- special ‘’Culinary heritage’’ offer – Andrupene bread;
- participation in bread baking and butter-making processes;
- performance of the local folklore assemblage in national style;
- excursions in the museum accompanied by a guide;
- a hall for seminars and celebrations (up to 40 people).