At Arendole manor, you will be able to discover
- The manor house and its rich history
- Exceptional work of restoration and preservation
- Peaceful and idyllic countryside of Latgale
Arendole manor is a unique monument of the history and culture of its region. Built in the 18th century, it is one of the few privately owned manors in Latgale that are being carefully restored to its original state, using only preservative methods of restoration. In the manor house, you will see the original doors, stairs and even the glass of the windows.
At Arendole manor you can
- Enjoy an exciting guided tour
- Experience a stay at the manor house
- Have a home-cooked meal by the lady of the house
- Organize seminars, weddings, concerts and other cooperative events
- Have an authentic experience of Latgalian Black Sauna with a swim in the river Dubna.